Every Wedneday from 8-9pm PST you can follow the hashtag #BCWineChat on Twitter to watch or participate in discussions about some aspect of the British Columbia Grape and Wine industry.
Each week we discuss a topic which has been taken from a list that you can suggest on the topics page. A schedule for the weeks’ topics is found on the schedule page.
This chat is meant to be inclusive. To participate:
- you do NOT need be from British Columbia. Viewpoints from all corners of the earth are gladly welcome…and needed!
- you do NOT need to grow or make wine
- you do NOT need to sell wine
- you do NOT need to drink BC wine (although it won’t hurt!)
- you DO need to be respectful of others opinions that differ from you own
And please remember…
Use the hashtag #BCWineChat in ALL your twitter updates so that EVERYONE can see what you are thinking!